Sunday, November 04, 2007

Back on track

I finally got back my blogging functions, and can upload pictures, highlight text etc. Halelluja! It was a very frustrating time, mostly because I didn't know what was wrong and was too swamped with work to do anything about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to apologise. To Kyra, I've written out the instructions to make makgabe and just want to double check them before I post. I'll let you know as soon as I put them online.

Baby and I spent the early morning at the park. It's nice and quiet just after sunrise. This is one of the bird pictures she took using a cellphone i'm reviewing:


She also took this picture of me.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.