Tuesday, April 01, 2008

We're assembling bookshelves

Baby and I are assemblinga couple of bookshelves, so we can sort out our books. So far we've done one bookshelf; two more left.

The process would probably go faster if I didn't stop too many times to take pictures. But it's the first time Baby and I do a project together, and so, i think, worth recording.







The planks were already marked, so it was easy to work out where everything should go. The difficulty was in ensuring that the planks were well-aligned and in making sure we don't hurtfingers were screwing on the nails.

Not bad, even if I do so say so myself. Next in the line-up is a shelf for Baby's books.








1 comment:

Kyra said...

Lovely! And, so many books!

Best, Kyra

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.