- My face no longer scares small children and big people alike. Yes folks. My right cheek was distended to almost double its size,which made me look very interesting:-).
- I can actually look at food without trying to figure out if trying to eat is really worth the bother. Living on mashed bananas and scrambled eggs (and eating those with a teaspoon) is not fun.
- Kwanda’s now has 200 Facebook fans, the Kwanda social network has 100 members and the polls and comments on the OneLove regional web site keep coming. You have been so supportive of the various projects I've worked on. THANKS.
- An online publisher has picked up my old “I Love Johannesburg” story. This is the third time in the past six months that I’ve had requests for reprints of that story. [The first 2 were dead tree publishers].
- Baby is well and looking forward to a weekend of swimming and baking in the sun.
- My home office is quiet and peaceful, and I can actually hear myself think.
Friday, September 11, 2009
It’s a lovely Friday morning because:
With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.