Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A Day Of Planning

Spent the whole day at a OneLove steering committee meeting, where representatives from all nine countries spoke about their programmes and plans. The session was great - lots of radio dramas, public service announcements, booklets etc being developed to be released next year. Each country is also in the final stage of developing a love story in film format, to be broadcast in that country in February 2010. I can't wait to see the films.

Got samples of lots of the material, of course, and will post on the OneLove web site in due course. It was also nice to feel like I'm getting a lot done without being under pressure. Also had to redo my CV to include the work I've done in the past year or so, emphasising the competency to build online communities. Followed up on a conversation I had a couple of months ago with a potential client to find out if she is still considering using my services. And a friend of mine passed my contact details to a government department, assuring them that I'd be able to update their sadly out-of-date, very static web site. Hopefully, all this labour will result in tangible results in 2010.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.