Tuesday, December 01, 2009

World AIDS Day


Went to bed very early last night. The rest helped motivate me to get up this morning. That, and the fact that it's World AIDS Day and I had a number of posts I wanted to publish on the OneLove and Kwanda web sites this morning. I'd like to especially highlight the 4 Things You Can Do This World AIDS Day.

I'm also hosting a discusion on the OneLove and Kwanda Facebook pages asking: "What are you doing to make a difference in your community this World AIDS Day?" Join the discussion.

The big advantage when you live alone is that you don't have to think of anyone else's stomach except your own. The bad news is that it's hard to be motivated to cook. So for the past couple of days I've been living mostly on fruit and green salad. I know it's healthier to eat more veges and fruit, but mealtimes are not event any longer. Just something I do on the fly. And I miss that.

Afternoon update

A couple of fellow bloggers also had something to say about world AIDS Day. Gaynor Paynter is giving away 10% of her earnings for the 1 and 2nd December to The AIDS Foundation of South Africa. Tamara at Doodles of a Journo shares some facts about HIV.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.