Saturday, January 23, 2010

Female2Female Photo Blog Challenge: My Yellow Garden

If I was asked what my favourite colour is, I would never even think of yellow. Yet, when Laura at Female2female launched a photo blog challenge with the colour yellow as a theme, I realised that I do like the colour and have surrounded myself with it, albeit unconciously).

Anyhoo, I took a couple of pictures of my kitchen garden, which a lot of yellow flowers. There's yellow flowers on the pumpkin bushes, which have practically taken over the rest of the garden....















The small yellow flowers from my cucumber bushes......
















Not sure what this yellow flower is called, but the're scattered all over the garden
















And the marigolds of course, which I plant almost every season....

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wowee look at your cucumbers :) So very cool!

Thanks for taking part!

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.