Monday, May 24, 2010

OneLove, Lolankiki

Today it's one of those blog list days. I'm feeling lazy re blogging, so please bear with me. Anyhoo, today I:

1. Wrote and published 4 blog posts on the OneLove web site. Yay me! Finally, the words are coming back to me.

2. Set up a basic blog for my friend Neo Motshumi, who's a designer. The blog needs a lot of work, but at least there's a starting point now. Have already made arrangements to link it to an online store run by a friend, and by Etsy. Check out the web site, called Kikinlola.

3. Drafted interview questions for a profile article I'm doing soon.

4. Began research for a feature article for an organisational newsletter.

It was a good day's work.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.