Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The 2010 South African NGO Web Awards

Been asked to be on the panel of judges for the 2010 South African NGO Web Awards. Now in its fifth year, the competition raises awareness about the benefits of having a web presence among South African NGOs.

Entries are for two categories:

  • Best Use of Website for Online Fundraising
  • Best Use of Mobile Technology for Fundraising

    The winners will be announced at the SANGONeT Conference on 1 September 2010 in Johannesburg.

  • You can learn more about the awards, and SANGONeT, the NGO which organises the event. by clicking on the links.

    And yeah,I'm chuffed that they asked me again this year. Makes me feel like I know what I'm doing with this web development/online media thing if someone actually asks me to judge other people's work:-)

    No comments:

    Copyright Notice

    With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.