Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Beginning Of Third School Term; Kwanda Site Ready For TV Series Launch

It's the first day of the third term of Baby's school year, and we'd gotten lazy over the past month, because we didn't have to wake up early. So I woke up an hour later than I would have liked, then rushed Baby through the morning rituals.

It helped that she's an oddly organised small person and she'd taken out her uniform and all other necessities the night before. So there were no tears ala "I can't find my socks!" and she was out of the house by 7h10.

Then I checked the Kwanda site and the design had improved so much. MANY THANKS to John Phillip, web designer extraordinaire, who worked his butt off to make sure that concepts are turned into an attractive site that does what it's supposed to.

P.S. I can't pimp John enough. He's talented, he'll work late into the night [though maybe the calls after midnight to explain stuff to me was unusual:-)] and he's very easy-going.

Kwanda premiers on SABC1 tonight at 9pm.

P.P.S - The OneLove regional campaign is still rocking along too. And I'd really appreciate your input on this reader story: "I've just found out that my husband is cheating on me!"

No, this is not a True Confessions type of thing. It's a real story from a woman who is clearly hurting and would appreciate some words of encouragement. Especially if you've been there, felt her pain. Because sometimes, it's comforting to know that you are not alone in the dark, scary room.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.