Saturday, October 24, 2009

Using iGoogle More Effectively?

I wonder why I never explored iGoogle thoroughly to see what I could do with it? I've just loaded gadgets for Facebook, Twitter and blogger. Which means that I can now work from one screen and each tab takes me to whatever plarform I want to use at that moment.

Cool - I can post on a blog, check my Facebook and Twitter accounts, and once I figure out how to add a Wordpress gadgets, do my work blog. All from one screen; with each platform being represented as a tab.

That should really help me be more efficient, as I don't have to have multiple screens on, or to continually log in or out.

Sent this post from iGoogle actually.

1 comment:

Trish Donmall said...

Now that sounds very good, I'll have to investigate that further too. Thanks for the heads up.

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.