- An old acquitance I haven't seen in years. She lives in the same surburb; was driving past my house, remembered I work from home and decided to pop in. I wish she'd called first, but once she explained what has been happening in her life (husband terminally ill and won't last the year), I couldn't give her the bum's rush.
- The once a week gardener. He's invaluable in doing the hard jobs, so I can trully enjoy gardening. But I wish he was a planner and didn't ask for every item he needs one by one...
- Numerous phone calls from a friend - I only took the first call, explained I was busy, and she still left messages. And it was not an urgent matter. At least, not to me!
- Phone call from another friend - I did ask her to excuse me..
- Baby - "I'm hungry! What's for lunch?" So I had to prepare a decent meal.
- Building contractor - to do some measurements and quote me for a job. Why didn't he come on Saturday as previously agreed?
Question: How do you handle interruptions from family and friends while you write/blog?