Saturday, June 19, 2010

Introducing Brenda Zulu

Finally finished the quarterly client report that I've been procrastinating on. I'm so happy I don't have crunch numbers and explain traffic stats for a while! Even when I'm explaining good news, it's still hard work to write these reports. Wish I had a project manager that could take care of them for me, but they cost money..

Spent time chatting to Brenda Zulu, a Zambian ICT journo I met while I attending Highway Africa in 2008. Highway Africa is the largest annual gathering of African journos across the globe.

I was keynote speaker for the Digital Citizen Indaba, a major event of preceding the actual Highway Africa conference, and somehow, Brenda and I managed to maintain the connection, even though we saw each other for a couple of launches over a 3-day period. We don't chat often, but I like hearing from her about her side of the world. And she has thrown work my way, and I have tried to do the same too. Anyhoo, if you're into IT and want to know what conferences are being hosted in the industry across Africa, and what is being said there, check out Brenda's blog. I'm also hoping that in time, I will finagle her to write for BizTech Africa:-)

Also, if you have some time, please also take this poll about sex and alcohol. This is especially relevant during the World Cup partying:-)


No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.