Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Wish I Had Two Heads & Four Hands

I'd use one head and two hands to do what I need to do, and another head and pair of hands to do what I want.
I planned to do some intensive writing today. Have 2 news articles and one feature to finish and send out to editors. The interviews are done, the research is done. All I need to do is write. Instead, my inclination is to sit at this desk and surf on the Internet, email friends and read interesting blogs.

BTW, the response to join the blog party has been very good, with some of you responding on the post and others emailing me directly. Many thanks. Your support is very much appreciated!

And please feel free to ask your online friends to join us too. The more, the merrier, and I would really like to provide platforms for your voices to be heard. 

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.