Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beating The Post-Holiday Blues

I'm struggling a bit to get my head out of holiday/sleep mode, to actually start being productive. But that's normal post-holiday blues for me... my brain will catch up soon enough.


Spent most of the morning catching up with emails and going through my PC to find works I completed but couldn’t find homes for in 2010. I’m going to read through them, brush them up where required and send them out to potential publishers. That will help with my goal to get a lot of my works published in 2011. It will also keep me busy until the rest of my brain gets in gear.

 So, how are you doing? What are you doing to beat the post holiday blues?

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.