Friday, February 18, 2011

926 Posts Later

I was in the back-end of my blog to publish today's post, when I  realised that since the launch of this blog in January 2006, I've written and published 926 posts. That's not a lot posts, when compared to some. But wow! I had that much to say?

Have a good  weekend. And please join our discussion about whether alleged rapists should get bail. Tamara and Po raise very clear points that the issue is not an easy one, and I'd like to know what the rest of you think.

2 comments:

Rebecca A Emrich said...

well done on 926 post, tehy come up fast don't they?

po said...

That's a lot of posts, soon to be 1000! I want to go and check how many I have written now.

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.