Monday, February 07, 2011

Writing Requires Strong Planning

Going to do some major planning for a writing project today:

1. Type up notes from last meeting with client
2. Use the notes to update deadlines on the project's implementation plan
3. Send updated brief to designer
4. Send lotsa letters to people reminding them that I'd asked for content
5. Play with new camera - make sure I don't cut off board members' heads when I photograph them on Wednesday
6. Continue reading organisational reports - I got 6 from the client
7. Draft web site home page

Hopefully, by the end of the day, I'll have a better plan on communicating about the client's organisation and programmes.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.