Thursday, July 06, 2006

Time to slow down a little

I’m spending too much time working, putting a full day at work, then spending most evenings working on my children’s stories.

It’s not good for me or the family. Lately I’ve been tiring more easily (CP bout didn’t help) but I also feel like I’m burning the candle at both ends.

The clincher that something needs to change was Baby’s complaint last night: “You spend more time working on your laptop than you do with me.”

P.S I asked for suggestions on how to proceed with 10 Days to Make Rain, and my writing group had a number of great suggestions. I’ll have something good to work with in August, and I’m really looking forward to working on the project.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.