Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A window of opportunity has opened

Yay! Hibbard has responded and it sounds promising. The publisher says:

I have personally been trying to find local authors for as long as we have been publishing (twenty-one years!, we realised the other day) to tackle the more adventurous genres, i.e. fantasy, science fiction, etc.

I would love to publish good fantasy and science fiction in all our indigenous languages. You seem like someone who would be daring enough to go that route?

Of course I am!!

She continues...and says ....

We should have some time to concentrate and focus on new materials in October. Your tantaliser has my mind racing…

I hope that the rest of the mnuscript I submitted is just as tantalising as the synopsis.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.