Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cape Town rained, and rained and rained some more...

I didn't post this past week, because I was away in Cape Town, attending GovTech 2007. I didn't mention the week-long trip, because anyone who knows where I live would know I wasn't home - an open invitation to buglars?

And the conference was so hectic I was barely keeping up with the sessions, writing and submitting the onsite coverage; there was no time to do creative writing or post on the blog.

But I enjoyed the event. The presentations were newsy and informative; the networking was great and I managed to put aside a lot of information for further story development.

BUT

Cape Town rained… and rained… and rained some more. I didn’t handle the wet weather very well. I just wanted the whole thing to be over so I could come back to sunny, spawling, friendly Jo'burg. I missed this city!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.