Thursday, July 23, 2009

OneLove on Morning Live

I’m going to start today’s post with a short message for the person who emailed me asking for some info about what to pack when visiting South Africa: unfortunately, your server is rejecting my email, so my reply to you is not getting through. I even asked a friend of mine to forward my reply, but that also bounced.

So please email me back and give me an alternative email.

Had an early start this morning. Found out last night that the OneLove signature tune and music video were being showcased on Morning Live, so I had to convert the video into an MP4 file, develop a post around it and make sure that users can send the music video to their cellphone.

I haven’t used Handbrake much, so ripping the DVD was stressful part. That, and trying to get Baby ready for school with half my mind on work.

Zuluboy, Zonke and Bucie performed the song just before 8am, and they were fabulous.

Watch the music video





South Africans can also send the music video to their cellphones. To do that, visit OneLove Regional Campaign’s album on Zoopy.com.

After Baby left, I washed/dressed, grabbed an orange for breakfast then walked to a client’s house for a monthly meeting. It was the first time I walked to her house, and I thought the morning breeze would clear out some cobwebs.

Ha! By the time I got there, a steam engine would have sounded much lower than my breathing. It was an uphill walk, but I also think I’m less fit than I’d like. Come Spring, I’m really going to have to stick an exercise regimen of sorts.

I was a tad early, so I had time to finish an article for another client and send it through. The meeting went extremely well, so I’m happy. Got home by 10am, updated sites and got on with the rest of the work day.

By the way, check my guest posts on Female2Female if you have 5 minutes to spare.

How to use a female condom
Are we dismissing good men based on wrapping

2 comments:

BeckyJoie said...

What a snazzy video! Nice music and dancing as well as message.

Tamara said...

Congrats on the video being on Morning Live!

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.