Thursday, August 06, 2009

Bonding Over Buffy and Junk Food

Baby's Spring holidays began today and we had a lovely time last evening just hanging.

I became a fan Buffy the Vampire Slayer back when it used to play on TV.

So when I saw a box set of the first 4 episode of the series retailing for R29 at CNA, I grabbed it, thinking to introduce Baby to the series.

After a dinner of cheeseburger meal from McDonald's for Baby and a packet of fries and salad for me, we spent the evening cuddles in front of the TV set watching Buffy kick butt.

And she loved it!

It was a bonding moment.

I'm definitely going to back to CNA to buy the next 4 episodes (retailing for R49). They get you hooked by selling the first 4 at a low price and then raising the price when you want more:-).

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh lol! I remember Buffy :) It was an awesome show!

R49 still isnt a bad price tho!

Damaria Senne said...

You're quite right. I just hope that the price doesn't go higher as they sell the next batch of episodes.

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.