Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can I Be Your Guest-Blogger?

I'm keen to guest blog or to do guest-interviews with my fellow-bloggers. Broadly speaking, I'm happy to chat about:
  • The writing life
  • Writing & blogging
  • Make a difference in our communities
  • Love, sex, cheating, HIV and AIDS
  • Working from home
  • Books and movies
  • Promoting your work as a writer
  • Glunten and dairy-free living ( with some recipes thrown in)
My email address is on the top right panel, where I outline my bio.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I'd love you to be my guest blogger. What would you like to write about? ;-)

Damaria Senne said...

Thanks Tamara. Will contact you directly aboout topic

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.