Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2009 South African E-Commerce Awards

I've been invited to join a panel of judges of the 2009 South African E-Commerce Awards. The Awards are run by Jump.co.za, a South African online shopping search engine.

"These awards have been designed to recognise and reward those companies and organisations that have demonstrated excellence through the use of the Internet, with specific emphasis on E-Commerce. The Awards are open to South African online stores based in South Africa," says Jump.

Judges include Matthew Buckland, head of 20FourLabs.com and former GM of Mail & Guardian Online; Vincent Maher, the portfolio manager for social networking at Vodacom; Amanda Forsythe, a professional interpreter and translator and Ramon Thomas, who offers blogging workshops across South Africa. The judges votes count 51% of the votes and the other 49% will be given to the public.

To learn more about the awards, visit Jump and read some of the questions that are frequently asked about the awards.

You can also learn more about the judges here.

P.S. Today is the last day for nominations, so if you have not nominated your favourite online store, make haste to visit Jump and do so.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.