Saturday, September 12, 2009

Spring Fair At The Park


















Last Sunday we spent the day with close family friends at the Spring Fair at the park. We had a lot of fun. Baby and I arrived around mid-morning at the park, after the stalls were set up but the crowds hadn't arrived yet. I wanted us to be able to go through the stalls without too much aggravation.


































I loved watching the crowds, especially the kids running about and playing. So I took loads of pictures with my trusty cellphone.

















Enjoyed lunch - my friends Lynn and Alison packed loads of stuff they knew I could eat, so there were no awkwards moments where really nice food is offered and I have to decline.

Thanks guys, for being good friends who don't argue my meal choices with "surely one little slice of chocolate cake can't hurt?" And a bigger thanks for letting me take a nap for a couple of hours so I could really rest.

2 comments:

Natacha said...

You have wonderfull friends! Sounds like you had a very nice time! I can't wait for the weather to get better in CT!

Gaynor Paynter said...

This year's Kensington Spring fair will be on 2 September 2012. Don't miss it!

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.