Monday, October 05, 2009

Eating An Elephant

I'm sure you all know the popular saying about eating an elephant "one bite at a time." So that's what I decided to do about my creative writing project. Instead of worrying about whether I will have the time to finish the novel, I polished the synopsis over the weekend and submitted it.

If the publisher approves it, then I finish the chapter outline and first chapter and send them in. If those are approved, then I will be doubly motivated to make the time to write it, because I will have a contract on hand. Wish me luck:-)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Oooh! All the best. Keep us posted!

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.