Monday, January 11, 2010

Back At Work

I know the year is well underway, but Happy New Year. I hope 2010 brings you health, wealth and happiness. Didn't do a stitch of writing throughout the season, so no news from that quarter:-). And those of you who have accused me of being a workaholic, don't you think it's a lovely thing that I restrained myself from even turning the laptop on for days on end? It was lovely, very restful. The break also helped me to deal with my grief, and I'm functioning much better now. Now I'm ready to get to work and do my bit to change the world:-) And to those developers who've been waiting to hear from me, I'll get back to you as soon as I have news. I'm still catching up with emails etc.

Life Update

Spent Christmas with family, including Baby, as I do every year. Got loads of presents on the morning, including a lovely pair of PJs, garden tools, a variety of seeds for a winter garden, DVDs of movies on my wishlist and music CDs. Many thanks to Baby for Michael Buble's latest CD. Enjoying the music quite a lot as I work. I was very run-down though, so I did't enjoy the season as much as I could have. But my family spoilt me horribly - for weeks I woke up and didn't have to do a single thing except eat, sleep some more, read a book/watch TV/chat with someone. Thanks to OB and Ben for a lovely Christmas lunch.

Baby is getting used to her new life, and I can tell from the tone of her voice that she really likes. They are introducing her to new activities, new people, and it's all good. Thank God for Skype and email and cellphones, which allow us to chat quite a bit. Anyhoo, I'm going to start pulling the threads of my work routine together.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.