Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On A Promotion Drive


I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks aggressively promoting the blogs and web sites that I work on for clients.

Traffic is still coming in steadily, but I know a lot of people make resolutions at the beginning of the year ( and decide to trim their non-essentials) so I think I should remind them why they liked these sites in the first place. So I'm open to guest-blogging, republishing some of the content I have on the sites and doing interviews. Contact me at damariasenne@gmail.com

Oh, and I'll chat about sex, relationships, cheating on your partner, volunteering in your community, fundraising, writing, parenting, wheat-free and dairy-free living and gardening.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

All the best for your promotion drive! Those are all great topics.

Laura said...

You know we welcome you on F2F :) So anytime just let me know!

Gaynor Paynter said...

Hey Damaria, you are always welcome on TAVASA blog (www.tavasa.blogspot.com) as you well know, and I've just launched Typewrite Proofreading - at www.typewriteproofreading.weebly.com. It has its own blog built in on the page and I'd welcome a post on there. I'm happy to reciprocate in kind if you'd like a blog post in return.

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.