Friday, February 12, 2010

Guest Post For Small Business Owners


I have a guest post on TAVASA, where I give 3 Reasons You Should Promote Your Business Around Public Holidays. Check it out.

And please leave a comment: suggest more reasons why small business owners should use public holidays as opportunities to promote their businesses , or if you disagree with me, explain why.

And thanks Gaynor and Ali, for hosting me. Much appreciated.





Spent part of the weekend with friends. I used to be real close with two of the friends I spent the weekend with. Over the past 20 years, we have shared at least 4 separate residences, starting with a small house we shared while attending university. Then, with marriages and/children and demanding careers ( and maybe even diverging interests) we seemed to drift apart. My time with them this weekend reminded me why we became friends in the first place. And I was very relieved that there were no silences and awakward moments to fill with chatter. Five hours after what was supposed to be have been a lunch appointment, we were standing outside the restaurant, arguing about some minor life point like we used to.


















I think I've become addicted to gardening. Also spent the weekend puttering , cleaning some of the beds, rearranging some pots and basically relaxing and enjoying the space. I'm preparing portions of the garden for Autumn/winter planting, because I want to make sure that the garden remains interesting even in winter.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

My rocket is flowering too... It's a pretty plant as well as tasty ;-) Hehehe... I'm a fellow addict.

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.