Currently, I'm asking my readers on several social networks the following questions:
What are your views regarding the possibility that President Jacob Zuma’s second wife was cheating on him?
- Do you think that it’s only natural that she go outside her marriage to get her needs met, considering that she has to share her husband with other wives?
- Is it justice, as some South Africans who are against polygamy, claim?
- Or do you think that she has an obligation to be faithful to her husband, even if he is not monogamous to her?
- And how does her alleged sexual activities impact on South Africa’s HIV prevention campaigns, especially those that encourage people to be faithful to their partners, such as OneLove?
- In general, if the allegation is true and she is having an affair, what does this revelation tell you about polygamy in South Africa, if anything?