Monday, November 08, 2010

Busy and Productive Morning

I'm in and out of Cape Town tomorrow. So today is busy, but in a good way. I was able to polish the presentation I'm doing tomorrow, and send a copy to all involved; finished an assignment ( I love the invoicing part:-) and prepared for another interview for later this evening.

My 21-year old niece is visiting, and I felt bad working instead of entertaining her, so I set aside some time for her for later in the afternoon too. Except, I'm not quite sure what to do with her. This is the first time that she has visited me alone, and we're sorta getting to know each other.

She tells me she loves fashion and that's what she's going to study at university, with the idea of becoming a fashion designer and owning a boutique. So I'm probably going to take her to see some boutiques. Did I mention I don't really like shopping? The things we do for family.

1 comment:

po said...

Enjoy Cape Town. You are a sweetie of an aunt!

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.