Sex work/sex workers?
Do you see them as:
1. People who've had bad breaks in life and need your support
2. A segment of society you don't really want to deal with, as long as they don't bug you.
3. People who made bad life choices and should do something positive to fix it.
4. Completely disgusting/immoral/dirty.
5. Indifferent. Sex work is a job like any other.
6. Don't want to talk about it.
The reason I ask is that Sally-Jean Shackleton from SWEAT, an organisation that lobbies and advocates for the decriminalisation of adult sex work in South Africa sent me a message on Facebook, asking me to ask my online friends to join their group as members. And I got curious about what you think about sex work and sex workers. So tell me....