Thursday, March 24, 2011

Persistence Pays

Having one of those days where you feel like you're spinning on your wheels. Started the morning on the client web site refresh job, which is still ongoing. The design looks nice, and I wish I could just sent client an email saying "the job is done!" For now, I can't.

I still have to make sure that everything makes sense to me and all my queries are answered and the library and search functions work seamlessly. . Gah!

The bright spark in my day is that I queried an international publication and they asked me to send them a short article on the issue. And a para-statal I've quoted jobs for ( at their request, I might add) finally said yes. I was beginning to wonder if responding their requests for quotations was a waste of my time, cos I never got awarded anything. Or if there was something inherently wrong with my proposals.

Note to self: persistence pays. It will even get me to finish the content refresh job and present client with a beautiful site.

So, how's your day going?

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.