Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday note

Yesterday was rough day which ended with a pounding headache with a touch of nausea. And I know it was stress doing this to me.


But there were good bits. I finished a client document that had been driving dilly for weeks and am starting a fresh leg of the client publishing project. I also wrote quite a bit on my nameless WIP. It’s still a very rough draft, but at this stage, all I want is to lay down the bones of the story. I can worry about rewriting and polishing the story later.

A friend gave me a lot of lemons from her tree, so we made lemonade, which was very nice. I can see why the fresh lemonade is popular; wonder why I never thought to make it before?

Today I woke up less tired and stressed (could it be because I sent the stressful document to client or maybe it’s because it’s Friday?) and the day’s tasks are going well.

How was your week? Are you happy it’s over or are you still revved to do more?

1 comment:

Rebecca A Emrich said...

in many ways I am happy my week is over-- I am tryingt o be patient, but that's not really working!

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.