Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

Hop on to NY Mafia, where I'm sharing about the 6 Lessons We Learnt Wehen Developing A Media Plan for Our Book, How To Get Quoted In The Media.

Also don't forget to read Part 2 of My Journey To Self-Publishing, where I chat about our decisions whether to just publish an ebook or include a print edition, setting up an online store, the launch and some of our promotional activities. You can read Part 1 of the article here.

Today promises to be a productive, if hectic day. I have a lot of work on the client publishing project that needs to get done, one of my clients gave me a lot of work before going on leave and another had promised to send work this week. And Baby is here, visiting me for a week (very happy news that!). So my time will have to be managed very carefully.

So how's your Monday? What do you hope to achieve this week? 

1 comment:

tiah said...

You sound so busy in a good way. I am very happy for you.

Me? Thing 2 is visiting Grade RR this week and I am going to try to get back in the writing saddle again. :-)

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.