Oddly enough, the theme for this anthology is My First Time, but unlike my last "My First Time" contribution, this one is fiction.
The deadline is still far off, so I have time to polish the story before submitting it.Will let you know if it's accepted.
Meanwhile, please do buy My First Time published by Worldreader.org, a collection of true stories to tell girls that whatever they're embarrassed, scared, or excited about, they're not alone.
The stories are interesting and span both the magic of self-discovery and the exploitation of innocence.The proceeds go to a good cause.
2. Five Buck Forum - If you're looking for a supportive writers' community, then the Five Buck Forum may be for you. For $5 per month, you get:
- Exclusive access to the writing forum where professional freelancers hang out
- Discounts on webinars plus ebooks and other resources
- Members-only phone chats
- Special guest-hosted webinars that you get for 10% off
- Lively forum discussion threads that boost your skills
- Proprietary job alerts
- Self-paced workshops and courses.
- The "Getting Started In Freelance Writing" Course is also included.
I guess I'll just have to do my shopping in person soon, because I really need to rearrange my filing system, make it much more organised so admin is no longer such a mission.