I didn't sleep
I've taken sleeping pills before, but I'm wary of becoming too dependent on them. Thankfully, Kitchen Herbwife , who is a huge resource for me all things herbal, offered me recipes for a series of herbal remedies that I'm going to try. Thank you, S. Much appreciated:)
Today was a promising start to the week:
- I had a meeting with a potential client; a small business owner who needs a website for a newly registered company
- I did a rough edit of the artwork brief for a children's story. I'm submitting the story to a traditional publisher on their request. I really hope they like the story
- I picked a very big harvest of globe artichokes, red Swiss chard and some yellow squash. I have to have to somehow turn that into dinner and maybe lunch tomorrow.
- I transplanted more than a 100 beetroot seedlings into a new bed and pulled out and started drying a borage bush. There are many more growing in the garden, so I didn't need to replace this one with a new seed.
- I wrote quite a bit. Most of my focus moving forward will be creative writing.
- I blogged. Such a relief to actually have something to say.