Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Benefit Of Slow Internet

After screeching in frustration for the 100th time because the connection was so slow I couldn't even load a page, I gave up and decided to do something productive.

So I wrote. A LOT! This is good for business if you’re a writer.

I re-connected with the people in my life. Wrote lots of emails and made lots of phone calls just to say, hello, I hope you're well.

Happy birthday Neo!

I caught up on work-related reading. Now I have a lot more stuff to write about.

Luckily, there are days when I can even call watching DVDs work! I even have one or two DVDs I’ll upload soon.

I rearranged some bookshelves. Ja, I know Baby recently rearranged them alphabetically, but I was going crazy because I couldn’t find titles quickly when I needed them.

So I arranged the books in an order that makes sense to me – a couple of rows allocated for books I want to read soon or use regularly for work/reference, rows for my favourite authors in no particular order, and then the rest arranged based on whether I think I’ll them in the next month or two. New books piled horizontally at the corner of shelves.

Here’s the reason the Internet connection was almost non-existent in my area yesterday.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.