Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Late Adopter Of Tweetlater

I've finally found a way to make Twitter work for me without having to waste time watching for live-tweets, and the name of my answer was Tweetlater.

The online tool allows you to schedule your tweets so that they can go live at designated times. For me, that has meant, being able to write out what I want to say, spending 15 minutes in the morning and another 15 in the afternoon sheduling my postings.

This works especially well for client work, as I can put links to stories online and they'll go on when I want. So if you're using Twitter to promote your business, this might be a good tool for you.

Not sure how effective it would be for an individual tweeter, because it takes away some of the immediacy of posting. Can you really schedule what will be on your mind three hours from now?

Building buzz about the blog party

Many thanks to everyone who has agreed to join me for a blog party on the OneLove web site. Links to blog posts have already started coming in.

I’d also like to thank Laura for creating an opportunity for people who do not have a blog, or who do not normally blog about sex and relationships, to guest-blog at female2female. To publish your contribution on that blog, log on as:

User Name: Guest Contributor

Password: guest456

And to answer the date/time question, which everyone else must be wondering about, the posts will go live on the OneLove web site on Friday morning. So, blog posts can be published at any time before then.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.