Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Boitshoko" On Sale On Chapter 1 Books

  Yesterday I found out that Boitshoko, my reader for newly literate adults published by Heinemann Publishers in 1995 is now on sale as a rare, out of print book on Chapter 1 Books. 
I'm not sure who the seller is, but I think it's a private sale. It's odd to think of second-hand copies of my books changing hands years after they were published and they were almost forgotten. According to the dealer, the softcover book is still in "good condition."

The sale reminded me that I should find out when the rights of the book revert to me and to make a decision about what I plan to do with it once they reverted. Boitshoko was also translated into Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa and Sesotho. I also found a half-hearted listing of the book on Amazon. The  listing states that it does not know if and when the book will be in stock.

I'll probably release it as an ebook on Amazon as I did with The Doll That Grew. But that will be some time down the road.

Anyhoo, if you're interested in a twisted love story where title character is already dead, click here.

Also check out Our Books page. I updated it and put in the majority of our old books that are currently available on sale from online stores.  I've been meaning to list our books on this blog for quite a while, but it's a biggish job, especially considering Pam's academic book list. 

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.