Thursday, August 10, 2006

Took publicity shots today



I detest having my photos taken, but it had to be done. My agent needs a photo where I'm not glaring at the photographer or looking like a sour headmistress. It will be used for publicity of my readings at the Soweto Arts Festival.

A colleague at work was kind enough to take several photos. I smiled. Or rather, I showed him a lot of teeth. I’m not comfortable having my pictures taken, so it was traumatic experience.

At some stage I will have to do a proper photography session where I'm wearing make-up and look professional and all that good stuff. Which reminds me - what am I going to wear for the readings?

BTW, Baby makes beaded necklaces as a hobby, and she made the set I'm wearing.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.