Friday, September 01, 2006

Baby coming home tomorrow

Baby is coming home tomorrow after a month away visiting with my relatives, including her biological mother. I missed her.

Unfortunately, I'm going away to a conference here for a couple of days (work), so I'll only see her for a day before I leave Sunday.

I've asked my helper to come stay with Baby, and she agreed to the child care is sorted. But I'm not too happy about travelling after baby has been away for so long long. I wish the trip had come up sooner, but you can't control things like that.

School reopens on Tuesday, and I come back that night.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.