Thursday, September 14, 2006

International Bicyce Fund

I found an interesting Africa page on the International Bicycle Fund’s web site. The page clearly aimed at international/Western kids and gives information about games, lifestyle, language and recipes.

There's also a number of what the web sites calls "Africa-positive books" children's booksincluding Kofi and his magic book by Maya Angelou.

I just realised that as a writer, ever the opportunist:-), I should look up the publishers for all the books listed in this site and submit some of my stories to them. Who knows - they might like something and make me an offer.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.