Friday, February 09, 2007

Unexpected photo session

This week I had a photo session with new photographer/intern who joined the media house I write for this year. I think the company wanted to review her work, so it was suggested that she take pictures of some of the journalists and columnists.

It was an unexpected session, so I was not dressed properly for it. Thankfully, the pink T-shirt came out real nice. But I still feel that my face was naked.

While I don't wear make-up for day-to-day living, I prefer doing my face up before being captured for posterity. But overall, the pics don't look half-bad.

Sitting in the courtyard where staff usually eat lunch/host braais



On the stairs towards editorial department



Nice pic, but the lighting is not so good

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.