Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Waking up Grandma

I've posted a new, contemporary story online. It's a very rough draft - I did the story over the weekend. Here's the intro:

Grandma McKay loves to sleep. She falls asleep anytime, anywhere. “I was just resting my eyes,” she says when we catch her taking a nap.

She falls asleep during the day, while we play.

She falls asleep at church, while the preacher prays.

She falls asleep while we watch TV.

She falls asleep while we eat. She even fell face down into her soup during supper. To read more
, click here.

Input on whether you like the story or not, and where I need to strengthen it would be dearly appreciated. As always, please feel free to read it for your kids and tell me what they think.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.