Sunday, September 23, 2007

The SABC 3 Interview Went Well

The challenge with doing a live TV interview is that if you miss the ball, you can’t rewind and redo. That is unlike print or even online media, which allow you to polish your words until you're pleased with them.

In line with that thought, yes, there are some things I wish I could say better than I did on “In the public interest” on SABC 3 this morning. But overall, the interview went very well. I managed to speak intelligently and didn’t get flustered at all.

My thanks to a colleague of mine, Kimberley Guest, who came to the studios on a Sunday morning to hold my hand. As I said previously, it’s easy enough for me to interview people, but I find being on the other side is quite nerve-wrecking. I’d also like to thank the people who SMSed me afterwards, just to say how much they liked it.

Lastly, a quick hello to Osborne, a gentleman I met 15 years ago, while I was on a trip to Nelspruit on a freelance writing assignment. Thanks for remembering me after all these years, and writing a quick email to say hello. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.