Thursday, January 24, 2008

10 Things To Do Before You Die

I just put up a post on Mobile Life announcing MTN Banking’s “10 Things To Do Before You Die” promotion.

Participants stand to win R50 000 that will enable them to do their chosen activity. The promotion lists some fun, interesting, meaningful and even life-changing things to choose from.

- Discover the world
- Start a charity fund
- Climb Kilimanjaro
- Drive a porche 911
- Be a highroller in las vegas
- Learn to fly an aeroplane
- Be a rock star
- Start your own business
- Get plastic surgery
- Break a world record
Read here to find out how to enter the competition as well as the terms and conditions.

The competition got me thinking though. I guess one of the things I wanted before I die was become a published author and I did make it happen.

Within that scope though, I still have 5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE. Here are three of them:

1. Publish a series of children’s books.
2. Get said series, or another series, made into TV series.
3. Write and publish the novel that I still think I have it in me.
4. Publish one of my novels through one of the New York A-list publishing houses.
5. Go on a book tour ( yes I know it's work, but I've read so much about it I want to experience it too.)

What are the things you want to do before you die? ( related to your writing career.)

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.