Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A poem about teenage love

I considered posting this poem on my free story blog, but decided against it. It was written by my 18-year old nephew Agisanang and his friend Obakeng.

My reason for not posting it there is that it isn't really appropriate reading for small children. But I still found it interesting enough to post it here.

I hope you enjoy it.

.................................................................

I"m ready for anything
By Agisanang Mokua and Obakeng Thiri

You are the one that I love
I put my trust in you
My happiness comes from you
You are my moon and my sun
You give me light
You are the source of my strength

The love that you give me is
Greater than what I give you
I might have not known
But now I know
How much you love me
I turned into a hero
When you told me
You love me

I love you
You make me happy
Now I’m ready for anything
Ready for anything
Coming my way
I’m ready for anything

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.