Monday, January 28, 2008

Declaring an intermission on Storypot

My friend who usually shares child care with me, so we both get at least one day a week free is sick and in hospital for about a week or so. So her kids, which are 5 and 9, have moved in with me until she comes out of the hospital.

As you can imagine, this is a very stressful time for the kids and my family, and I’m going to need all the time I can spare to take care of them. So blogging on Storypot is suspended until further notice.

Thank you very much for your support. If you don’t want to miss my ramblings, please subscribe to my feed ( on the right-hand panel), so you get an update when I resume blogging here.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.