Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Call for input from marketing and sales gurus

Sometime in August I’m going to start work on a series of “how to” articles for a publication aimed at sales professionals.

The sales articles run the gamut from developing a sales strategy, implementation issues, appointing the right people and keeping them motivated.

I’d like to ask sales and marketing gurus who have strong views about sales process, or who’d like to share the benefit of their experience with South African sales professionals to email me.

I do have detailed briefs for the series, and we can work out which areas they feel they are best able to contribute. Respondents will also receive info on the publication the articles are slated to appear.

The series is ongoing, with articles published every two weeks or so.

My thanks to the people who responded to my call for input on the electronic security feature. Also note that that request for input remains open until the 4th August. To clarify, the feature is about physical security (i.e. alarms, CCTVs etc).

This pieace on security has taught me to appreciate how small the global village really is. In addition to the blog post and the requestss for help on Plaxo and LinkedIn, I posted a request for input on Peter Shankman's "If I can help a reporter out."

I received responses from new sources as expected. But I also received emails from people I work with quite regularly, in a different context. I didn't even realise these people might be able to guide me to the right interview subjects, or I would have started my enquiries with them.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.