Thursday, September 25, 2008

Learning from storyteller Carmen Agra Deedy

I'd love to be able to tell a story with skill, passion and humour and that indefinable something, like Carmen Agra Deedy, an international author of children’s literature and a storyteller. To understand what I mean, watch this video of her presentation at a TED.



My thanks to online enterpreneur and blogger Ramon Thomas for showing me her video.

Yesterday I had tea with Ramon and Ross Rayners, a writer, producer, director and blogger with a very keen interest in the people of mixed race from Southern Africa.

Ross is developing a documentary, Beyond Identity, which is to be released in South African and worldwide in 2009.

Anyway, we discussed the plan to move my blog to a self-hosted site, and to use Wordpress as a platform. Ross very kindly walked me through the back-office of his blog, so I can get a clearer view of Wordpress tools.

Thanks guys, for going out of your to help make my blogging experience easier, enjoyable and much more productive.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.